Please click here to read a letter written October 17 to the Minister of Public Safety by an Interfaith group based out of Toronto. The group raises concerns about the government’s changes to chaplaincy contracts, and highlights the possible effects on religious freedom of the end of part-time chaplains in Canadian prisons.
- A new year letter from the church council on justice and corrections
- National Restorative Justice Symposium 2021
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, March 2021 update
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, September 2020 letter about her experiences as a volunteer in the Prison Chaplaincy Program
- Creative & Healing Approaches to Justice Event