Please click here to read a letter written November 16 to the Minister of Public Safety by Interfaith Grand River. The group representing faith communities who work with the Grand Valley Institution for Women asks Minister Toews to reconsider the cuts to part-time chaplaincy contracts. It highlights the value of crime prevention and of a decreasing prison population, and asks for an explanation of the reasons for the cuts to part-time chaplaincy contracts.
- A new year letter from the church council on justice and corrections
- National Restorative Justice Symposium 2021
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, March 2021 update
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, September 2020 letter about her experiences as a volunteer in the Prison Chaplaincy Program
- Creative & Healing Approaches to Justice Event