Please click here to read a letter written October 18 to the Minister of Public Safety by a group of chaplains employed by CSC. The group raises concerns about the government’s decision not to renew part-time chaplains, noting the impact this may have on access to faith services by incarcerated people and on the probable fallout in terms of lessened capacity to engage volunteers from faith communities.
- A new year letter from the church council on justice and corrections
- National Restorative Justice Symposium 2021
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, March 2021 update
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, September 2020 letter about her experiences as a volunteer in the Prison Chaplaincy Program
- Creative & Healing Approaches to Justice Event