The Ontario Court of Appeal has struck down one of the many changes made through the Conservatives’ 2008 omnibus crime bill, Bill C-10. The court found that the mandated three year sentence given for the possession of a prohibited gun to be unconstitutional. Click here to read more.
- A new year letter from the church council on justice and corrections
- National Restorative Justice Symposium 2021
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, March 2021 update
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, September 2020 letter about her experiences as a volunteer in the Prison Chaplaincy Program
- Creative & Healing Approaches to Justice Event