On September 29 2012, the Church Council on Justice and Corrections wrote Prime Minister Harper and Minister of Public Safety Vic Toews to endorse the value of Chaplaincy and to highlight the crucial role chaplains play in promoting public safety in Canada. The letter may be read in its entirety here.
- A new year letter from the church council on justice and corrections
- National Restorative Justice Symposium 2021
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, March 2021 update
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, September 2020 letter about her experiences as a volunteer in the Prison Chaplaincy Program
- Creative & Healing Approaches to Justice Event