CCJC Vice-President and Anglican Deacon Sharon Dunlop was interviewed by the Anglican Journal on the occasion of the first annual Wrongful Conviction Day (October 2nd, 2014). On Wrongful Conviction Day, Sharon underscored the importance of prison ministry. “The vulnerability of all people to misunderstandings or abuses before the law[…]should make people even more compassionate toward those who are serving prison sentences.” Click here to read the Anglican Journal article.
- A new year letter from the church council on justice and corrections
- National Restorative Justice Symposium 2021
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, March 2021 update
- CCJC’s Board President, Pamela Dillon, September 2020 letter about her experiences as a volunteer in the Prison Chaplaincy Program
- Creative & Healing Approaches to Justice Event