The Canadian Friends Service Committee is seeking a Program Coordinator for the Quakers Fostering Justice program.
See a summary of the position below. The full job description, including application instructions, is available online at http://bit.ly/QFJProgramCoordinator. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Quakers Fostering Justice (QFJ) Program Coordinator is a half-time position (17.5 work hours/week). S/he supports the work of the QFJ program committee which sets directions for the program, and is involved in program delivery. Work includes:
* Research, education and writing on justice-related issues
* Policy dialogue on justice-related issues
* Administer community-based grants program, workshops and training
* Maintain relationships with partners, meetings, policy makers
* Administrative support to the program
Application Deadline: 9 am (Eastern) on Monday 27 May 2013.